19 September 2015

#ScoreSaturday: The Middle

Sue Sue Heck is my own personal spirit animal. 




I wonder why I relate to her so much.
When Sue gets a win, I get a win. It is alarming how much I care about a television show character. 
If you happened to watch any of the last season of The Middle, then you would have seen how Sue has had to deal with plethora of love life issues, what with Darren asking her to move in, and then proposing. 
Cut to prom. Sue Heck's proms have always been a sad girl's dream come true. Especially when she did the homage to Pretty in Pink. 
The last prom featured Abercrombie and Fitch boy and a mustardtastrophe. 


And a dress that I personally would have loved to wear. In a delightful plot twist, it turns out that A&F Boy has secretly been crushing on Sue form afar and they dance in the middle of the food court. Now if that isn't a story to tell your grandkids one day, then I don't know what is. 


This beautiful moment was scored by Spencer's 'You are Mine'. 



No comments:

Post a Comment