11 October 2015

#ScoreSaturday: Pirates of the Caribbean

I worship at the altar of Hans Zimmer. I mean it. If that man asked for my blood, I wouldn't even think about it, I would hand it over. Hand over fist.
Hans is the reason why my music library is full of OST's from movies and he is also the reason I am convinced I will make a great superhero. 
The trilogy of Pirates of the Caribbean (the only ones with Orlando Bloom and Keira Knightley) was undoubtedly fantastic. 
Let's not kid, but literally every scene and dialogue was carefully examined and observed again and again and then laughed over.
And let's not forget that most people would LOVE Jack Sparrow to be a real person.
Even though, I would take Johnny Depp just as he is. Despite the fact that his daughter and his new wife are pretty much my age.
I have listened to hours of the POTC soundtrack, but one of my favorite pieces of music not just from OST is POTC's One Day. 

Some of you may recognize it as the music that swells every time Will and Elizabeth share heated looks from across the ship. And hence me and my romantic heart love this oh so much more.  


Listen, love and keep a weather eye on the horizon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment